The One!

"Arushi"
A selfie taken in Kasauli on our road trip to Shimla- Me with Mr. Husband
And I said:
There is this person you love,
And then the One you love more...
It would make you so happy to have them in your life,
But then there is that without whom you'd loose half your life...
One who can make you smile each time you see them,
And then again the One without whom you'd never know to smile...
There is this One person you can look at for a lifetime,
And then there is the One you'd want to look after for eternity...
The One you Love passionately,
And the One you Love, Hate, Fight, Adore, do everything passionately...
The One you miss because you don't have them,
The Other you miss even when you don't have a reason to miss them...
The person about whom you'd want to know everything,
And the One about whom you do know everything...
The One who would love you because you love them,
And then there is the One who'd Love you Forever...

But thats just what I'd say if you were my second... But you're my both...  ♥ :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

So much time I spent writing this... Leave me here the words on your lips!!